Prev: Re: Campaign administration software? Next: Re: Campaign administration software?

Re: Campaign administration software?

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 02:55:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Campaign administration software?

At approximately 8/2/98 12:09 AM,  Robert Crawford wrote:

>On Sat, Aug 01, 1998 at 09:18:37PM -0500, Michael Smit wrote:
>> Has anybody taken a stab at writing GZG apps for the Palmpilot?
>> It'd give me another kick in the pants to go out and get one.
>
>	I just got one, and I've been looking for an excuse to
>write a program for it. One of the symptoms of "programmer's disease":
>anything that _can_ be programmed, _must_ be programmed.

So that's what I got!

>	I had thought of a ship display for FT, but that would be
>_hard_. A better idea is a "chit-puller" for DSII. Now I just
>need to find a count of each chit...

I've have the chit count in a computer file somewhere.	I did this so I
would have the information I needed when I finally get around to writing

a chit puller app for the Macintosh (maybe allowing it to communicate
with the vehicle designer I finished several months ago).

Ah... I've located the chit count.

DS2 Resolution Counters:
Yellow:
0 - 3
1 - 10
2 - 7
3 - 5
Green:
0 - 3
1 - 10
2 - 7
3 - 5
Red:
0 - 5
1 - 20
2 - 15
3 - 10
Boom - 5
M - 7
T - 5
F - 2

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com		 sage@wamnet.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: Re: Campaign administration software? Next: Re: Campaign administration software?