Prev: Re: Campaign administration software? Next: Re: Campaign administration software?

Re: Campaign administration software?

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@i...>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 05:09:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Campaign administration software?

On Sat, Aug 01, 1998 at 09:18:37PM -0500, Michael Smit wrote:
> Has anybody taken a stab at writing GZG apps for the Palmpilot?
> It'd give me another kick in the pants to go out and get one.

	I just got one, and I've been looking for an excuse to
write a program for it. One of the symptoms of "programmer's disease":
anything that _can_ be programmed, _must_ be programmed.

	I had thought of a ship display for FT, but that would be
_hard_. A better idea is a "chit-puller" for DSII. Now I just
need to find a count of each chit...

--
crawford@iac.net

Microsoft: Why don't you just go away?

Prev: Re: Campaign administration software? Next: Re: Campaign administration software?