Prev: Re: Fleet Book Availability? Next: Re: Fleet Book Availability?

Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 23:55:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!

At 17:07 7/29/98, Jared E Noble wrote:
>Sounds like it shares a lot of ideas with Fraggle Rock (by Jim Henson)
>
>Maybe an inspiration to Mr. Henson?  (how old is this thing we're
talking
>about?)

I remember seeing these Wombles on Captain Kangaroo when I was a kid (
mid/late 70s, I'm guessing). I recall a different song... something
about
"Remember! Remember! Remember you're a Womble!"

So when is GZG going to release some Not Womble 25mm? (Hey, Sa'avasku
bio-construct ground troops! Yeah, that's the ticket....)

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG #42

"The wisest and best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions,
may
be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke.
"
    - Jane Austen, _Pride & Predjudice_

Prev: Re: Fleet Book Availability? Next: Re: Fleet Book Availability?