Prev: Re: AAR Battle of Kessel Next: RE: 15mm figures.

OFF TOPIC!! VIDEO GAME

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:10:06 -0700
Subject: OFF TOPIC!! VIDEO GAME

As many of you know, I am a developer of Video games for the PC (and
PSX, etc) My current product is Slave Zero by Accolade and any who are
interested in a Bi-monthly mailing of news and progress reports on this
game of Giant Robot Sci-fi Mayhem please e-mail me at:

mwikan@accolade.com

The newsletter will be starting soon and I am the admin. We hope to use
this list to distribute Beta copies of the game for multiplayer
playtesting in the future (though this is not a firm decision as yet)
One thing that I know I can count on GZG listmembers for is Frank
evaluations!

Thank you.

W'Kan, Warleader
3rd Circle Kharee
Narn Regime High Command

(aka)
Michael Wikan, Game Designer
Accolade, Inc.

Prev: Re: AAR Battle of Kessel Next: RE: 15mm figures.