Prev: Re: Miniture Basing Next: OFF TOPIC!! VIDEO GAME

Re: AAR Battle of Kessel

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:05:45 -0700
Subject: Re: AAR Battle of Kessel

Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:

> Why don't we assume an Official Deletion of all the complicated
> foreign
> languages? It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
> much easier if everyone just speaks the common tongue... er, English.

I agree to some extent. However I like to throw in a few terms just to
add a little flavor to my stories, (Esp. when dealing with Non-NAC
forces). But you know how it is with SF-gamers, sticklers for accuracy.
<g> I do believe that english will probably be Terran standard for most
outside of the ESU in particular for flight/space ops. (Sort of like it
is now for air controller.)

Los

Prev: Re: Miniture Basing Next: OFF TOPIC!! VIDEO GAME