Prev: Re: 15mm figures. Next: RE: FleetBook Errata

Re: FleetBook Errata

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:11:52 +0100
Subject: Re: FleetBook Errata

At 05:46 27/07/98 -0500, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>
>>I just picked up the fleet book and was hoping that someone had the
>errata
>>that was posted as I apparently erased that message at some point...
>
>Ask, and it shall be given.  From the depths of my word processor
>comes:
>
>John M. Atkinson
>
>Errata for the FT Fleet Book Vol.1, as of May 1998:

Great I was looking for this too.  Just got my fleet book and Sa'Vasku
starter pack. My poor old NSL fleet is in for a shock.

If no-one objects I'll put the errata onto my website so it can't get
lost
again due to the old delete key syndrome.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: Re: 15mm figures. Next: RE: FleetBook Errata