Prev: Re: What about the UN? - Longish Next: Re: FleetBook Errata

Re: 15mm figures.

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@n...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:37:39 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: 15mm figures.

On Sat, 25 Jul 1998, Brian Burger wrote:
> FreiKorps15 has "Aliens" style figs - I don't know what they're like,
> but I've heard good things about the quality of FreiKorp's other
stuff.
> Anyone own any?

I bought a bag of mixed aliens and humans, and the aliens look very
good,
but the humans are mediocre. They also make some "Predator" style aliens
which look pretty good in the packs (I haven't bought any yet).

Outland Games (Chris Von Fahenstock) carries the figures in the US --
they'll be at GenCon this year.

--
Rick Rutherford
rickr@skycache.com

Prev: Re: What about the UN? - Longish Next: Re: FleetBook Errata