Prev: Re: Orbital Insertion Next: Research help

Re: GenCon Plans

From: Gary Kett <gkett@a...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 12:05:12 -0400
Subject: Re: GenCon Plans

Hello everyone. I realize that alot of people out on this line have, or
has
had military experince and therefore maybe some connections. I am
attempting
to do some research, and require information on the most recent vehicle
markings and rank structures of several nations in the Middle East &
former
Yugoslovia. Could anyone out there hook me up with some info in these
areas,
or give me an address of someone who can. This Please respond to my
personal
e-mail address, as I do not wish to clutter up this line, as it is not
amde
for such. Thanks.

						Gary

Prev: Re: Orbital Insertion Next: Research help