Prev: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: Re: Strange Idea FT2

Pre-GenCon GZGs Bash.

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:09:27 -0600
Subject: Pre-GenCon GZGs Bash.

Hello:
	For everyone who is attending GenCon 98, I have a little
invitation to
pass along.  I'm going to throw a little get together at my place for my
fellow attending GZGers on eve of the Con.  I haven't worked out the
particulars just yet, I'm hoping we can work that out through the list.
But I do plan an evening of food (bratwurst and BBQ Chicken), fun
(Sci-Fi movies on the VCR), and women (you'll have to supply your own...
sorry).
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	I don't want no part of that vegetarian scene.
	I won't buy me a pair of designer jeans.
	No redwood hot tub to my name.
	I got all that I want,
	And if it's all the same to you,
	I don't need a course in self-awareness
	To find out who I am.
	And I'd rather have a
	Big Mac or a Jumbo Jack
	Than all the bean sprouts in Japan!

				     --"Weird Al" Yankovic
					I'll Be Mellow When I'm Dead

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: Re: Strange Idea FT2