Prev: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions

Re: Interesting trivia

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 00:16:13 GMT
Subject: Re: Interesting trivia

In message <1.5.4.32.19980722220236.006a0fb4@adan.kingston.net> Gary
Kett writes:
> I was chating with an engineer Warrent Officer...
[...]
> Maybe this is all old news to everyone out there,
> but I thought it was interesting.

On a mostly different note, but still there with the gosh-wow
tech, the BBC science/technology prog tonight featured a dinky
little drone aircraft about six inches in diameter, launched like
a paper aeroplane and running off a little square 9V battery. The
camera, control motors and transmitter fit in a matchbox.
Supposedly the plan is that every GI will get one (hmm).

Does this mean we'll see less under-barrel GL's and more under-
barrel shotguns? Pull! SG2 rules for shooting smart-skeet, anyone?

--
David Brewer

Prev: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions