Prev: Interesting trivia Next: Re: Interesting trivia

RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 09:03:51 +1000
Subject: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Barclay [mailto:Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca]

>one another with ONE gunner. It seems with two turrets you'd have a
>gunner, a commander/gunner, and a driver. Which bears out the match
>to three crew. But I don't see a gunner hopping from turret to turret
>during combat movement of a vehicle either (or even when it is

Hmm, all the references in SG to the weapons fits are "remote turret
housing a ....". The salient point is that they are Remote Controlled
turrets. So, I imagine we have a weapons screen at each of the
commander/driver stations. So, in an Action the Commander can engage one
target and the driver could conceivably engage another target,
Priorities allowing, OR the Commander slaves both Firecons and engages
one target with both turrets.

The questions about firing on the move etc; well come on this is an
Infantry game lets leave the vehicle complexity out of it!

This is another reason why turreted weapons should use Firecons instead
of Firepower (couldn't resist the plug)

Owen G

Prev: Interesting trivia Next: Re: Interesting trivia