Prev: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions

Re: New Fighter Types

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 19:55:59 +0100
Subject: Re: New Fighter Types

In message <l03010d02b1d930fe037d@[195.188.107.164]>
	  Ground Zero Games <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> wrote:

> [snip]
> >Minbari Warcruisers with? (please, please, pretty
> >please....) <<
>
> OK, OK, already..... We've coded them GF 018. 6 per pack, UK price
95p.
> You'll have to check with Nic for the Eureka code and price. Available
NOW
> in UK, and I assume in Oz as well. No photos yet, but trust me - they
look
> just like little Nials.

So, are you going to be at (UK) Gencon then? My Sharlins are
looking a bit lonely...
(I'd rather wait a ~month, then mess around with mail order).

--
Be seeing you,	     http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/Gaming/Gaming.html
Sam.		     ----------------------- Roleplaying and Wargaming

Prev: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions