Prev: New Fighter Types Next: Re: New Fighter Types

Re: GZG-ICQ online chat

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:36:19 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998, Allan Goodall wrote:

> Mikko asked me the same question in private.

I hate to point this out, but you neglected to answer my specific
questions:

- Is there a Unix client for ICQ?
  - Non-X-windows client?
    - Will there ever be (is it an open standard?)
- Is there a server in Europe?
  - Scandinavia?

Btw: Am I the only one who still remembers talk and rmsg? Nevermind
email...

Oh well... Beavis and Butthead own the world anyway. (Not meant as a
personal slight to anyone, just that I think the mass appeal of any
application is linked far more to the "eh-eh k00l" factor than any
actual
quality or usability).

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: New Fighter Types Next: Re: New Fighter Types