Prev: Re: Need Physics Help! Next: Re: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuck on thebottom)

Re: ATTN Jon T: Free CalTex Government and Society?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 05:42:53 -0600
Subject: Re: ATTN Jon T: Free CalTex Government and Society?

Mike Wikan wrote:

> Hell, Boy, In Cal-Tex EVER'BODY'S got a gun!! That way when one o'dem
> there pollytishuns git uppity, we just plug 'em!!
>
> Michael Wikan, Game Designer
> Accolade, Inc.

	I've been putting a little thought into this and I think you'd
get that
opinion in in the Texas part of the FT-C.  In the California part, you'd
probably hear:

	"Hey dude, you like wanna sign my petition to give the right to
vote to
spotted owls, tree moss, and my dog named Boo; or did you just want to
go surfing?  GNARLY!"

	I figure that there would a great deal of political and social
"in-fighting" between the the extremely leftist Californians and the
extremely reactionary Texans.

	I'll post something more substantive later today.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "Armed people are free.  No state can control those who have the
machinery and the will to resist, no mob can take their liberty and
property.  And no 220-pound thug can threaten the well being or dignity
of a 110-pound woman who had two pounds of iron to even things out."

				     --Clarissa Olson
					From "The Probability Broach"
					By L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: Need Physics Help! Next: Re: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuck on thebottom)