Prev: RE: The Phalons Next: Need Physics Help!

Re: SV: Stardate:3000 figs..

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 15:49:56 -0700
Subject: Re: SV: Stardate:3000 figs..

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> John Leary wrote:
>
> > Mike Wikan wrote:
> > >
> > > I just came into posession of a hunded-odd Stardate 3000 spaceship
> figs
> > > (c.1978)
> >
> > To All in the FT98 campaign,
> >
> >	 BUILD FASTER!	 I think we are goin to need bigger fleets!!!
>
> Be glad I'm not in the campaign, then... <g>
>
> Oerjan Ohlson

Oerjan,
     Actually, while I really enjoy the vast majority of the comments
that come across the wires, I do regret that I shall not meet/game
with/game against most of persons that are reading this.

     I can say from the perfect safety of distance:  MY fleet can Whip
your fleet!!  :-)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: RE: The Phalons Next: Need Physics Help!