Prev: The Phalons Next: Re: SV: Stardate:3000 figs..

RE: The Phalons

From: "Geoffrey Stewart" <Geoffrey_Stewart@u...>
Date: 15 Jul 1998 08:47:34 +1000
Subject: RE: The Phalons

Hello

I saw some "Phalons" at SAGA last month, and I think they look
disgusting. They
sort of look snail like, but if you flip them,	they look more like
erect
penises protuding from a scabby scrotal sac, hence the name of the race,
from
phalus.
GZG were  obviously in jest when they released this line, but I'm not
laughing.
BTW, everyone who saw the models, about half a dozen people, all
agreeded with
my assesment of their appearance, and they were rapidly named the "Penis
Ships"

Cheers
Geoffrey

Prev: The Phalons Next: Re: SV: Stardate:3000 figs..