Prev: Armour Rolls errata in SGII Next: Re: Grenade Launchers. Recoilless Rifles, SAWs, and other stuff

Re: Some FT questions

From: "Donald A. Chipman III" <tre@i...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:01:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Some FT questions

At 10:03 PM 7/10/98 -0500, you wrote:

>	Somebody on the list mentioned that you can get blank decal-type
shhets,
>and run them thru a laser printer?  Is this true/feasible?  It would be

>great, and I could make my own hull markings; just need a Cyrillic font

>(anyone?) and translation help (anyone?).
>
>Noah V. Doyle

Noah, I'd suggest laying your hands on some Walther's decal paper.  It's
made for laser printers and come in 8.5" x 11" or 5" x 8". You can find
them at http://www.walthers.com; search their catalog for Decal Paper.

Hope that helps,

Tre

Prev: Armour Rolls errata in SGII Next: Re: Grenade Launchers. Recoilless Rifles, SAWs, and other stuff