Prev: Re: Historicon anyone? Next: Re: LaGrange Points, others

Re: Historicon anyone?

From: carlparl@j... (Carl J Parlagreco)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 15:44:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Historicon anyone?

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998 13:23:16 -0400 Los <los@cris.com> writes:
>Are any of you guys going to Historicon? (weekend of July 24th
>@Lancaster PA) I see at
>leat one FT game on the PEL, and there's usually others going on.
>
>Los

I'm planning on it, but I don't know yet which day(s) I'll be going.
Maybe thursday and Saturday? If I'm remembering the PEL correctly. I
ahve
to go through it and figure out which days have the best looking events.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Re: Historicon anyone? Next: Re: LaGrange Points, others