Prev: RE: LaGrange Points, others Next: RE: LaGrange Points, others

Re:

From: carlparl@j... (Carl J Parlagreco)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 10:01:17 -0400
Subject: Re:

Also note that there are reference works for historical miniatures games
that have rather detailed TO&E. The ones I can think of off hand are
WW2,
which should be a really good starting point for designing your own.

On Sat, 11 Jul 1998 09:50:55 +1000 "Glover, Owen"
<oglover@mov.vic.gov.au> writes:
>Hi Pascal,
>
>There doesn't appear to be any 'Official' organisations out yet. Some
>people ahve been busy and put out a few of their own. Have a look at
>Jeremy Saddler's web page and it has a few links to some such:
>
>www.nemsis.coma.au/fasjax/stargrun/main.html
>
>Evan Powles as a courtesy, put up a few I did:
>
>http://peninsula.starway.net.au/~epowles/eureka.html
>

>After a while you should be able to get a feel for a balanced
>organisation and do your own. Just decide what the oraganisation main
>role is and what numbers of troops, weapons and equipment would best
>aid
>in acheiving that role.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: RE: LaGrange Points, others Next: RE: LaGrange Points, others