Prev: RE: LaGrange Points, others Next: Re: FT Fiction

RE: FT Fiction

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 18:20:11 -0500
Subject: RE: FT Fiction

Damn!  Sent out another RTF attachment.  Sorry, everybody - thought I
had a
handle on those.  What an odious bit of programming.  Anyway, Los,
that's
not exactly what I meant.  What i meant was, how much real-world
distance
is represented by an MU, and how long is a turn, real-time?  Were you
using
FT2 or FB designs?

Noah