Prev: RE: Carrier design in FT Next: Re: Lazy Man's Cammo

RE: Lazy Man's Cammo

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:01:45 -0500
Subject: RE: Lazy Man's Cammo

At approximately 7/10/98 3:45 AM,  John Jeffery Shoemark wrote:

> [...]

There's a line of products that help in general modeling.  MicroSol and
MicroSet for decal placement. MicroMask for masking those clear plastic
canopies before airbrushing or spray painting.	There's a number of
other
products as well.  Most hobby stores I've seen that deal in a fair
amount
of plastic models have these items around (at least in the USA that is).

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com		 sage@wamnet.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: RE: Carrier design in FT Next: Re: Lazy Man's Cammo