Prev: RE: computer list Next: Re: Range in FT

Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 18:47:29 +1000
Subject: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

Greetings all!

I must apologise to those people who have been following the Unofficial
Stargrunt II Web Site. As is usual in Life, other things keep getting in
the
way - some of them pleasurable (and profitable!), and some not so.

I'm just writing to let everyone know that the site has NOT been
forgotten,
and work will proceed again soon!

What I would like from anyone whom may be interested is
suggestions/comments
on the site (especially the former).  All comments are welcome; I'm
thinking
about a complete overhaul, as I've learned much in Web Design since the
last
one.

Regards,

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site:
http://www.nemesis.com.au/~fastjax/stargrunt

Prev: RE: computer list Next: Re: Range in FT