Prev: Test. Next: Re: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea

UNSC forces

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 23:44:44 -0500
Subject: UNSC forces

	Anybody got any idea what the UNSC ships are going to look like?
 Are they
even in sculpting yet?	I assume that they will have a full range of
vessels, from fighters to SDNs.
	Personally, I would prefer a smooth, slab-like look to the ships
- they're
supposed to be pretty high tech, right?  Maybe instead of the cluttered
look of the surface of most FT ships, they could be smooth, with some
panel
detail, and rounded weapons/sensor blisters scattered across the hull.
 Nice, even thrust ports, and some fighter bays.  Something visually
distictive.  Something that would look good in blazing white with a nice

blue world-shield on the flank.

Noah

Prev: Test. Next: Re: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea