Prev: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems Next: Re: TNE Aslan Minis/Far Future Enterprises

Re: TNE Aslan Minis

From: <Sabmason@a...>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 19:31:08 EDT
Subject: Re: TNE Aslan Minis

In a message dated 98-07-05 15:08:53 EDT, Aaron writes:

<< Actually, a lot of the GZG designs look like they were taken from
2300AD,
 especially in the hovertanks.	GZG's Goliath Mk.2 looks a fair bit like
the
 American M9, the Wombat hover APC a lot like the Kangaroo IV hover APC
 (though that's a pretty generic design, I'd say, sloped box on skirts),
but
 the crowning touch is GZG's Rommel hover tank -- the spitting image of
the
 German Luki-IX in 2300AD. >>

I know - isn't that great?  I always wished somebody would do those in
6mm...Jon, we applaud your taste - now about the Imperial Marine Grav
APC...

Noah

Prev: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems Next: Re: TNE Aslan Minis/Far Future Enterprises