Prev: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems Next: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive)

Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 18:45:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

John Atkinson wrote:

> Dog Teams--scout, not anti-tank.  Someone was working on rules for
> these.  I know they're not done yet or I'd ha' seen 'em on the list,
> but how are they employed?  One dog and one handler?	Pairs of
handlers
> and dogs?  I bought some dog minis and some SG mercenaries--a fellow
> with boonie cap, and his rifle on a patrol sling is going to be my dog
> handler.

All of these animal teams would come in handy for tracking scenarios.
Also
if one ever decide to do the Star ship trooper route w/ 25mm troops
(book
NOT movie), they can make good Celeb teams.

BTW while on the SST  track, I was at Child world and saw in teh bargain
bin they had teh Golem SST packs fr like 2.95.	While the troops (you
get a
Johnny Rico and Zalndar  fig with each, are of little use to me, you do
get
a rather functional drop ship, of the Dirside/Epic scale) Good for a
platoon. Now the bugs are even better, You get a  soldier and a plasma
buf.
These make either good tyranid biotitans or decent alien bugs for 25mm
SG.

Los

Prev: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems Next: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive)