Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Odd FT Idea)

Re: Babylon 5

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 00:44:15 GMT
Subject: Re: Babylon 5

On Fri, 03 Jul 1998 08:50:47 -0500, Jeff Lyon <jefflyon@mail.utexas.edu>
wrote:

>The clip they are using comes from the opening sequence for "Act of
>Sacrifice." We see a couple of Centauri fighters dogfighting with a
Narn
>fighter near a Narn Heavy cruiser.  Two Vorchan are approaching, so the
>Narn decides to jump.	Then they get word that an evacuation ship with
>women and children got left behind.  The cruiser runs interference for
the
>transport, but is subsequently destroyed by the Vorchans.

Now there's a weird bit of synchronicity for you: this episode was on
tonight
(a local station is on it's third time around for the first 4 seasons).
This
is the same episode where Ivanova is asked to seal a deal with a strange
alien
race in a most, um, unusual manner...

To put this back on topic, has anyone correlated the strengths of the
ships in
the Earthforce Sourcebook with the TV show to see if they are in the
same
ballpark? Just wondering how "accurate" the rulebook is.

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Odd FT Idea)