Prev: Re: Japonese Corporate Mercenaries color scheme Next: Re: Odd FT Idea

Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 08:40:20 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks

You wrote:

>  The next is the HEAT round - High Explosive Anti-Tank which is a
>  The 3rd and not mentioned is the HESH round - High Explosive Squash

I'm NOT a tanker, so the difference between these two is to me, moot.
They're both anti-armor rounds with a secondary blast effect.
Differences in penetration are so far below the granularity of
Stargrunt, much less Dirtside.

John

Prev: Re: Japonese Corporate Mercenaries color scheme Next: Re: Odd FT Idea