Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Fighters in Full Thrust

Re: Odd FT Idea

From: Mike Looney - ionet <mlooney@i...>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 14:17:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Odd FT Idea

John Leary wrote:

> NVDoyle@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Noah V. Doyle
> > who knows that white starships with big red/black Christian crosses
> will annoy
> > somebody at a con...
>
> Noah,
>      It is a sad but true fact that too many uninformed youth will
> mistake the 'Cross of Saint George' with the 'Red Cross'.
>      (However, this may give you the first shot due to the confusion.)
>
>      The 'Teautonic Cross' will more tan likely be considered
> a funny NSL ship.
>
> (I an uncertain the French can be considered mostly Catholic.)

In which case use the "Cross of Jerusalem"   (Square cross with a cross
in each of the 4 quadrents of the cross).  As this was the arms of the
Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem, it's long history as "The Crusader Cross"
would tie in nicely with the Vactican space fleet.

I think that I will do some of my NAC units as "Knights of St.
George".   This could be cool.	The militant orders return, and in
space....

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com

Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Fighters in Full Thrust