Prev: RE: OT Lights to game/paint by Next: Re: Odd FT Idea

Re: Odd FT Idea

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 08:35:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Odd FT Idea

While I don't consider the Vatican Army necessarily a natural, or
'expected' outcome, it's certainly expected by many people. I think the
Ogre Miniatures book has a Swiss Guard Ogre in garish purple and yellow.
Me, I'd expect the RCC to continue to be influential through OTHER's
armies.

As for GW's Sisters of Battle, certainly an entertaining concept, but
Warzone's Brotherhood, Grenadier's Zealots, and a fair number of fantasy
figs would make a Papal force at minimum visually interesting. ;->=

Prev: RE: OT Lights to game/paint by Next: Re: Odd FT Idea