Prev: RE: This is a test Next: Oh dear, more Guns: SG Heavy Machine Guns

Lights to game/paint by

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 22:39:07 -0700
Subject: Lights to game/paint by

Greetings,
 I have just moved into a new house in June. Now that I have a job again
(I've been out of work since Feb.), I can now by tables for the game
room. The room has 7' celing and 2 small windows. It currently has 2
overhead (condesent) single bulb light fixtures. The walls are off white
with a lot of wood (wall closet and 1 wall has 1/2 height paneling). And
unfortunatly, very few outlets.

But my question is the following: What type of lighting would be best?

Overhead bright condesent bulbs
Overhead florescent bulbs (I am uncertain that I can accomplish this)
Torch style Halogin bulbed floor lamps
Other

I can thing of pluses and minuses to each of these.
--

Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Sci-Fi Games Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb

Prev: RE: This is a test Next: Oh dear, more Guns: SG Heavy Machine Guns