Prev: Re: Editing GZG figs... Next: Re: New ships (details)

Re: Editing GZG figs...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:19:27 +0100
Subject: Re: Editing GZG figs...

>>BTW, why is it that the GHQ stuff is so incredibly, perfectly detailed
>>and the other genre houses have such a difficult time with it?
>
>I'm sure that they're not going to be forthcoming with an answer... ;-)
>

>Schoon

This may or may not be right, but I've heard stories/rumours of GHQ
using
some serious industrial pantographing kit to reduce over-size original
sculptures to microscale; if true, this could explain their phenomenal
detail. Yes, I'd agree, they are the best stuff around (though over here
they are very expensive compared to other microarmour ranges); it could
simply be that they've got the best sculptor(s) in the business, though
if
that was the case they must be paying him a LOT to stop him being
headhunted by other companies.... :)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Editing GZG figs... Next: Re: New ships (details)