Prev: Re: Fleet Book Ship design templates. Next: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 08:33:20 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

>Dean,
>     I just has a bad thought, a thrust one ship cannot turn at
>all in the FB.   Is this true?

No, it is stated (as a specific exception to the rounding down) that any
ship with thrust 1 CAN still turn 1 point instead of accel/decel. This
covers ships with design thrust of 1 and those with damaged thrust-2
drives.
Although is ISN'T something we stated in the book, to save disagreements
think that a thrust-1 drive should be considered destroyed after 1
threshold hit rather than damaged, to avoid problems of "thrust 0.5"
drives....

Jon (GZG)