Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: Re: Comunication & travel: AI robotics?

Re: Comunication & travel: AI robotics?

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:03:46 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Comunication & travel: AI robotics?

You wrote:

>I like this idea. Makes the information transmission easier to explain
and >seems very much possible. Just have the worries of burnout on the
>transporting ships. And there'd have to be a constant stream of them
to >make it effective. It would also make an interesting idea for a
scenario in >trying to cut lines of information.

FWIW, I'm under the impression jumping hits computors much harder than
it does humans--if you can catch them just after a jump they'll be a
sitting duck.

John

Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: Re: Comunication & travel: AI robotics?