Prev: RE: Commissars Next: Re: GenCon?

Re: OU ships

From: Brendan <denian@s...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 00:34:59 -0700
Subject: Re: OU ships

Tony Wilkinson wrote:
> >http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/oufleet.htm
> >
>	  May I say that your battleship design is just down right
strange. 14
> submunitions packs? Aquire target, fire, then rack off? The whole idea
> (using it or facing it) just makes me shudder.
The BB design is a close range capship killer, but I did give it enough
beam weapons for an extended engagement (I've been caught without ammo
before).  With the new fleet book fire arcs, it can take the whole game
before unloading all the subpacs (as they cover all the broadsides).
It's also supposed to make people shudder (I did say it was an obscene
design!)
>	  Besides I've already painted up a Superdread and 2 fleet
carriers!
Haven't seen the painted ones yet (have seen the unpainted ones though).

'Neath Southern Skies

Prev: RE: Commissars Next: Re: GenCon?