Prev: RE: benign attachments Next: Re: DS confidence checks

Re: Valiant Miniatures

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:38:46 -0700
Subject: Re: Valiant Miniatures

<nyrath@clark.net> wrote:
> ShldWulf@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 98-06-07 21:28:38 EDT, you write:
> >
> > << In the assemby instruction sheet, there are
> >	    pictures of the Auriga fleet support ship,
> >	    and the Scorpius and Pegasus hyperspace
> >	    submarines. >>
> > I don't suppose their is anyway you could post em? I've heard of the

> > series but haven't seen any of them....
>
>	I can email them to you.
>	I cannot post them to the FTGZG list because
>	that is against policy.

   I'd love a copy of the pictures also.  I have a web site where I
list spaceship miniatures and games.  When I can I also include pictures
of these.  So if you don't mind me posting your pictures on my site,
would you send me the images?  I'll credit you with for these on the
site.
My site is at <http://www.scruznet.com/~granvold/spaceship/index.html>.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold			<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: RE: benign attachments Next: Re: DS confidence checks