Prev: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb) Next: Re:

Re:

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 15:53:30 -0700
Subject: Re:

John Bennett wrote:

> I have just started writing on the newsgroup. Does anyone ever use the
> Nova Cannon. The only use I can find is for wrecking orbitals etc as a
> canny player always seems to escape them. Anyone in the SW Lonkon area
> interested in a campaign I am starting please reply!

John,
     I do break into a cold sweat with just the thought of facing
a large number of mass 44 (Nova and 2 screens, thrust 3, positioned
4 inches apart in a line.) ships.   With our group we do not use
nova, wave or reflex systems.	I am certain others do use them
and I would be interested to here what their feelings/experences
have been.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb) Next: Re: