Prev: Re: SGII for Victorian SF? Next: Re: Fighter Mounts

Stargrunt PA vs. regular Infantry

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 12:08:32 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Stargrunt PA vs. regular Infantry

Now that I finally got that order for my Stargrunt figs in (NSL Power
Armor--and all I can say is WOW!  NEATO!) I've given some thought to
actually playing the game (imagine!).  So I've decided to invest in
some opposition force figs as well.  I found on someone's web site a
TO&E for Islamic Federation infantry which I like, and I was wondering
how large a force of unarmored infantry would be needed to take on a PA
platoon.  I went in for all the bells and whistles--2 SAWs per squad, 2
GMS/Ps in HW squad (four men--I'm using the PL and PSG as individuals),
and all the rest have those twin rocket launchers.  I also whoopsed
when I bought the first squad and ended up with four of them with
SLAMs, which I'm handing out one per squad.  This seems to be a bit
more firepower than your average SG platoon normally has, methinks.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: SGII for Victorian SF? Next: Re: Fighter Mounts