Prev: Re: Damage Notation Next: Stargrunt PA vs. regular Infantry

Re: SGII for Victorian SF?

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 15:30:01 +0000
Subject: Re: SGII for Victorian SF?

SNIPPAGE

At 21:32 02/06/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Dear Rob,
>
>The orc tank is one of the few things designed and crafted by my own
fair
>hands, and it was supposed to be based on Leonardo Da Vincis propsed
tank.

>Now we all know why I don't make many master figures, but cast lots of
>other peoples!
>
>Nic
>
>Eureka Miniatures

That's interesting- these are my hazy recollections of the illustrations
in
an old tank book i was given when I was wee- so you see that your orc
tank
(which I rather like) is pretty suitable for the alternative Crimea!
(my
own fights for my 6mm HOTT Dwarves, though!)

cheers
Rob

a da Vinci machine, as far as I remember, 1500-ish

	    /\
	  /    \
	/	 \
      / 	   \
    /	 O	O    \
   ====================
    \		     /
     \		    /
      --------------
	\_/    \_/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Burrell-Boydell machine, c.1854

		    --[]-------
		  /		\
		=| @	O    @	 |=
		 =================
		/		  \
	      / 		    \
	      -----------------------
		   \__/     \__/
"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Auld an bald!"
"

Prev: Re: Damage Notation Next: Stargrunt PA vs. regular Infantry