Prev: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: BDS? was Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

RE: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 17:00:37 +0100
Subject: RE: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

On Thursday, May 28, 1998 4:26 PM, John Atkinson
[SMTP:jatkins6@ix.netcom.com]
wrote:
> I don't know about anyone else, but if I pick any up, I will be adding
> some sort of weapon pod to the forelimbs or something.  I don't think
> that in a game with artillery, aviation, and scatterable mines a
> close-combat only force would have a significant chance.

You're right, in StrShpTrprs they only had rather naff small-arms but in
DSII they aren't going to stand up for long against plasma armed AFV's
etc.

There was a long thread (now dead) on bio-weapons which I am *NOT* going
to restart (look at the archives if you're interested), but they need
something. Maybe like the Kryomeks had or based on the Energy Pulse in
MT.
We'll just have to wait for the OFFICIAL rules in BDS and its DS2
equivalent,
or use the bio-weapon suggestions already posted (see archives).

tim jones
----

Prev: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: BDS? was Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)