Prev: Re: Ogre Mini's for DS availability Next: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders

Re: Bogey Classes FB

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 18:29:59 +0100
Subject: Re: Bogey Classes FB

In message <v04003a00b189153fb22e@[207.21.142.141]>
	  Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@aimnet.com> wrote:

> I've given the problem a little more thought and I think that a log4
system
> may work better:
> Class 1 - 1-4 (fighters or gunboats)
> Class 2 - 5-16 (scouts or corvettes)
> Class 3 - 17-64 (frigates or cruisers)
> Class 4 - 65-256 (battlecruisers through dreadnoughts)
> etc.

Are these numbers the masses of the ship? Does this mean that the
Fleet Book has finally got rid of the (effective) 100 mass limit?
How big are the larger ships now?

--
Be seeing you,
Sam (who's STILL waiting for his copy of the Fleet Book to arrive).

Prev: Re: Ogre Mini's for DS availability Next: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders