Prev: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB

Re: Ogre Mini's for DS availability

From: Shrike <voivode@i...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 13:25:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Ogre Mini's for DS availability

At 09:39 AM 5/21/98 EDT, NVDoyle wrote:
>In a message dated 98-05-21 03:19:34 EDT, Paul writes:
>
><< What do all you other exOGRE players use as stats for your OGRE
Minis
in DS
> ? >>
>
>Well, I still consider myself an OGRE player; I still drag the
cardboard out
>every so often, with maps scrounged from other games.	I picked up some
OGRE
>mins when they came out the last time (hopefully not the LAST time).

	Since this regards mini's that someone uses to play, I hope this
isn't
SPAM to anyone.

With that said, I do demos, spread information, and run games for Steve
Jackson Games in an "official" capacity and the current information
regarding OGRE mini's is that they are looking for someone to make them,
but that it is NOT expected REAL SOON.	I too wish they would get some
of
these mini's back out since I learned about OGRE using the mini's.

Ryan Fisk
(1/2 of) MIB #2197 for Steve Jackson Games

P.S.  We are called Men In Black, thus MIB.  It's an Illuminati thing. .
.

And don't worry, I don't get any inside (stuff they wouldn't tell anyone
who asks) information, and it in no way prohibits me from working with
other companies.  I just spread information they give me and run
games/demos.

Heck, I do the same thing for Ground Zero Games and they don't even know
who am I am  :-)

(til now you say?)

Prev: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB