Prev: Re: Battlecruisers Next: RE: Low Tech Scenarios

Re: Beasts of War

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 20:13:16 +1000
Subject: Re: Beasts of War

Paul O'Grady wrote:

> My MkIII and V OGREs have been watching me over there on my bookshelf
and
> have prompted me to wonder..
>
> What do all you other exOGRE players use as stats for your OGRE Minis
in DS
> ?

I still use My Mk III, Mk V and Mk IV (yes Mk IV ..  rare as hen's
teeth).
They make good opponents vs the brace of Fencers I have. Are you
anywhere
near Canberra?.

For Infantry, GW's vanilla Space Marines are numerous, cheap, and to
scale.

As Alien Infantry, try their Tyrannid Termagents. Along with the old
plastic
Falcons, and some LOS plastic, these work quite well.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Battlecruisers Next: RE: Low Tech Scenarios