Prev: Re: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: RE: Low Tech Scenarios

RE: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 01:35:38 +0200
Subject: RE: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios

At 08:27 18/05/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Rob Deakin has done a lot of detailed and careful research and come up
>with a quite good structure. We've played a few games against Kra'Vak
>ground forces and they seem to work reasonably well.
>
>You can find the details here
>
>http://www.netspace.net.au/~sneakin/expansion/background/kravak_orbat.h
>
>Owen G

Who created that site?	It is quite frankly the best FT site I have seen
in
quite a while.	Anyone who has any interest in running a campaign in the
FT
universe has to check it out!

It just goes to show how easy it is to miss things on a busy mailing
list.

Pardon the fawning, but I was more than pleasantly surprised by this.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: RE: Low Tech Scenarios