Prev: Re: Random ramblings. Next: Re: SG2/DS2 Unit coherency.

Re: Conversions to DSII complete

From: "Larry Jeselon" <ljeselon@s...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 20:15:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Conversions to DSII complete

On Sun, 17 May 1998 16:55:11 +0200, Niall Gilsenan
<ngilsena@indigo.ie> wrote:

>Seemed like a genuine error to me.  I sent along a request for a file
and
>received it by private email.	I suspect the reply button was pushed in
>this case.  Also the original request was made on the list, which was a
>me-too message.

That I must apologize for as well, I forgot to check who I was sending
it too.  Sorry for the mixup, won't happen again.

Larry Jeselon (ljeselon@shaw.wave.ca)
MiniCraft Terrain Sytems
Great White Miniatures

Prev: Re: Random ramblings. Next: Re: SG2/DS2 Unit coherency.