Prev: RE: SG2 Unit Coherency Question Next: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios

Re: Low Tech Scenarios

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 13:01:48 +0200
Subject: Re: Low Tech Scenarios

>Later battles, though - non-drugged Stilties, say raiding nomads
(*very*
>good guerillas and camo experts, even against pretty good high-tech
>equipment) with those muskets against small police forces with light
>weapons, could be fun :-)

Just look at the Russians versus the Afghan Tribesmen for that.  I'm not
an
expert on it by any means but it looked to me like the Russians took a
hammering despite having the better technology.

>Later,
>
>Oerjan Ohlson
>oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com
>
>"Life is like a sewer.
>What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
>- Hen3ry

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: RE: SG2 Unit Coherency Question Next: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios