Prev: Re: Mines 8 (!) Next: Re: Mines 8 (!)

RE: Mines 8 (!)

From: John Skelly <canjns@c...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 19:03:31 -0400
Subject: RE: Mines 8 (!)

Thanks for the reply.

What you say sounds SOP for Canadian forces as well.  We have eods as
well.  On my basic pioneer course we did go over BIPping and the role of
EODs but were taught how to disarm devices.  This included mines and
booby traps.  One of the best days was a day where we split into two
teams.	Both teams set up parts of a building with booby traps then each
team had to disarm the other team's booby traps.