Prev: RE: Mines 8 (!) Next: Re: Mines 8 (!)

RE: Mines 6

From: John Skelly <canjns@c...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 15:09:35 -0400
Subject: RE: Mines 6

What are you talking about?  Not affecting the game much, think about
being able to shift or move a mine field :-).  I would treat them almost
like units.  Jon, I'm thinking you just want to keep things modern and
conventional ;-).

The one thing I like is an IFF system for mines.  I've seen talk of
placing IFF units on individual soldiers.  In effect it would make a
minefield only a threat to your enemy (god forbid if your IFF failed).