Prev: B5 mini's in the UK Next: Re: Mines 8 (!)

B5 mini's in the UK

From: "Jonathan White" <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 16:35:21 +0100
Subject: B5 mini's in the UK

From:			"Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@centerlinewheels.com>
>A common complaint on this list has been the lack of B5 material in the
UK.
>Well on rec.games.miniatures.misc , a notice was posted that Calvers
>Books in the UK now carries B5 miniatures. Thats it, no address no
phone
>number, no URL.ref="http://www.centerlinewheels.com"
Firstly, your mail came through as HTML. Given the new list rules I
would ask you to, if possible, set your system to post plain text
messages.

I wonder if the company you are talking about is Caliver Books, one
of a group companies that publish wargame-related material. If so, I
have their address and number somewhere. I *did* also geta flyer
from a UK sci-fi memorablia company that listed the B5 packs
(Action figure + ship mini). I'll try and dig it up over the weekend.

			TTFN
				Jon

Prev: B5 mini's in the UK Next: Re: Mines 8 (!)