Prev: Re: Low tech SG (was Re: A Humble Request) Next: Re: Background

RE: Mines 8 (!)

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 10:05:11 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Mines 8 (!)

You wrote:

>Sorry about that post.  I was a little tired when I wrote it.
>
>To clarify: when laying minefields sometimes hidden paths are placed
>through them.	I can't remember if that was standard or not.  They
would >allow you to go through them rather than bloking yourself in.

I don't think it's standard, but I guess with a GOOD map and
identifiable terrain features to guide you it might be possible.  I'm
just real hesitant about going into a minefield (or worse, sending an
infantryman into one) without a garuntee I'm not going to end up some
own-goal.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Low tech SG (was Re: A Humble Request) Next: Re: Background