Prev: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone? Next: Re: A note about one of the list members

Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

From: Scott Jaqua <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 22:35:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

NVDoyle wrote:

> In the Fleet Book &/or EFSB (I have neither yet), what sort of
distinctions
> are made between atmospheric-capable and non-capable fighters - aside
from the
> obvious, of course?
> (snip)

> Noah V. Doyle

  In EFSB the fighters either are or are not atmosphere capable. But the
ships are
another mater entirely. Rather then does the model look streamlined
thing in FT2,
the ships have one or two icons for atmosphere capabilities. If all are
destroyed
then the ship is two beat up to make an entry. They are not ships
systems exactly
but for damage treat them if they were.

Scott Jaqua

Prev: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone? Next: Re: A note about one of the list members